Children need to be inspired, grow passions and learn. Introduce students to Space, with Activities, Classes and Experiments! Provide the students with the tools to understand the sky, push them to look up, recognize the Moon, the Planets and the stars. They'll be fascinated with recognizing the Space Bodies and admiring the light these bodies produces. It is never too early to start learning about Space subjects.
At iSpace School we organize a virtual space Week event, which includes 5 days of virtual lessons, complemented by quiz and exercises to be made at home or in school, with the purpose of helping the children to developed their brains, and grow their space knowledge.
Why is space Week celebrated?
World Space Week (WSW) is an international celebration of science and technology, and their contribution to the betterment of the human condition. The United Nations General Assembly declared in 1999 that World Space Week will be held each year from October 4-10.
By resolution 54/68 of 6 December 1999, the General Assembly proclaimed World Space Week, to celebrate the contributions of space science and technology to the betterment of the human condition.
What is the Space Week?
Is an international celebration of science and technology, with focus on the Space Sector. The United Nations General Assembly declared in 1999 that World Space Week will be held each year for one week in October. from October 4-10.
Why these dates?
- October 4, 1957: On this day there was the launch of the first human-made Earth satellite, Sputnik 1, thus opening the way for space exploration.
- October 10, 1967: On this day there was the signing of the Treaty on Principles Governing the Activites of States in the Exploration and Peaceful Uses of Outer Space, including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies.
As part of the Space Week, the iSpace School contributes to space education and outreach events with top lecturers from space agencies, industry leaders, educators and forbes list makers.
What does Space Week for iSpace School mean?
Our goal is to bring Quality Space Education to any part of the world following 3 principles:
- Fair prices and a large network built during many years in different forums and countries by delivering Space Education.
- Space Experts directly from Industry and Academia, to ensure high quality for all our educational programs.
- Flexibility with the Schools and educational centres to be able to cover the specific needs of each institution, including long term relations to follow and monitoring the learnings, shorter courses for special needs, and Ad Hoc lessons to coordinate with the teachers.
At iSpace School we contributes to the Sustainability Development Goal , SDG4, offering STEAM education to enable the future of students and children around the world.
What are the adavantages for you, as educational center?
STEAM education with iSpace School improves the extra curricular activities offer for your students. Learn about Space, develop problem-solving skills, encourage creativity and collaboration, and prepare students for their future.
School Space Education
Navigate the Space World
Space Economy Academy
Kids Space Education
Learn like an astronaut
Ready to scale your extra-curricular?
You are just one call away from increasing the potential of your students. Start today and select your preferred time for a 30-min call and bring the Space Week to your School.
Give Space to Education.